Vinpower's M-DISC archival Blu-ray media is the perfect solution for any size business or even individuals looking for long-term storage of important digital files. The M-DISC is the first ever permanent file backup disc that been developed to last over 1,000 years without degradation or loss of content. Unlike computer hard-drives, flash media, and even standard optical discs, which could suffer from decay or other data corruption, destroying the files you were trying to preserve and protect, the 25GB BD-R M-DISC media, cannot be overwritten, erased, or corrupted by natural processes. Best of all, you can access your data anywhere and anytime. It is the new standard in digital storage.
Keeping back-ups on optical media is becoming more and more important as it's the only true incorruptible and safest method of storage. Optical discs are the only medium that cannot be altered or infected with viruses after data has been stored on them. Flash media (like USB or SD) or hard drives, even with encryption software, can be altered, or infected with viruses or spyware that can compromise the information stored. Also, and even worse for the casual consumer, the data stored can be erased, leaving potentially critical files or priceless mementoes, like pictures, gone forever. Using the Vinpower M-Disc 25GB BD-R archival media, protects those files, ensuring they will always be available whenever you need them.
- Archival Grade-able to store digital content without data loss for decades up to 1,000 years.
- Large 25GB storage capacity per disc to hold 5 times more content than a DVD.
- Tested-The Naval Air Warfare Center at China Lake declared the M-DISC as top rated after testing the M-DISC against the best conventional archival discs on the market.
- Long Lasting-utilizes chemically stable and heat-resistant materials not used in any other Blu-ray or optical disc for greater longevity.
- Stability-cannot be overwritten, erased, or corrupted by natural processes unlike competing archival media.
- Durable-resistant to damage caused to typical optical media from extreme temperatures, humidity and sunlight.
- Universal Playback-once the discs have been recorded onto, the completed archival media can be played back on nearly any DVD player regardless of whether it's been certified for archival media or not.
|MPN: ||MDDPR04WIP-10 |
|Format: ||Archival Blu-ray BD-R |
|Max Write Speed: ||4x |
|Capacity: ||25 GB |
|Printable Surface: ||White Inkjet Printable |
|QTY: ||10 |
|Package: ||Cake Box |